Now this is a nice award! Olivia and Logan's mom, Jodi gave me the Honest Scrap, honest blogger award. We all know I have that slightly competitive side and how I do love a good award. Thank you Jodi!
1 - Thank the person who gave it to you.
2 - List 10 honest things about yourself.
3 - Put the Honest Scrap logo on your blog.
4 - Select 7 other bloggers that you think deserve this award.
1. I routinely lied to Father Tully in confession during grammar school so that the next week I would have something to confess: "I lied to a priest."
2. I'd rather be a gardener than a lawyer.
3. I don't understand the suburbs.
4. I am completely tone deaf (although is this really news?)
5. I am very tired of people commenting that they wish they had a feeding disorder like Eliza so they could lose weight. Do they realize how this sounds?
6. I am perfectly content co-sleeping with Eliza.
7. I spend too much time trying to sort out in my head why some people are put off by a child with special needs.
8. I believe in karma.
9. I miss my Dad everyday
10. I think med school on Saba might be a good idea.
My 7 other honest bloggers are: